Saturday, September 1, 2012

Vintage Inspiration Board


I'm off to shoot a vintage inspired look today for lookbook.nu, and I'm trying to stock up on all of the inspiration I can come up with. I'm going with a bit of a 60's style look, so most of what I'll be showing here will be 60's inspired fashion photography (not my own)  that I have amassed on my Pintrest over the past year or so. :P

I'm so excited about the fashion forecast for fall. Quite a while back I predicted that the new "year" trend was going to be the 60's with a twinge of the 20's. Lo and behold, Louis Vuitton fall collection proved my intuition right! :P I love vintage so much, especially the twenties through the early seventies. So this fall, is right up my alley, style wise.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!




Source: via MaryAlice on Pinterest
 




Well, that's all folks! I hope you'll join me again later to view my new look! :D

Best wishes,
~MaryAlice

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING PICTURES!!! Love all the retro look.
    Love the glamour in it.
    xx,

    * STYLE ID NET *
    * Filomenas Closet *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspiration photos! I feel exactly the same way about the 60s influence - it's been a while since fashion hasn't gone for the obvious throwbacks to neon/bohemian styles and gone for a little more of a ladylike approach <3

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these inspirations! I'm creating an entire display-window-project in school around the Louis Vuitton presentation of this season's fashion.

    Marianne
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete