Saturday, December 8, 2012

Merrin and Gussy!

I don't know yet if I have announced (on here) that I have started writing for the Merrin&Gussy blog!!! I can't believe I haven't made note of that yet on here on the Field of Foxes blog, but you definitely need to stop by, shop, and check out the blog on Merrin&Gussy.com!!
In case you don't know yet, Merrin&Gussy is a blooming online jewelry company created by menswear fashion icon Benjamin Galbraith.
I'm one of the pickiest people when it comes to jewelry and quality of jewelry, but I have to say I have been very impressed with every single piece I've seen from the Merrin&Gussy store. Everything is very high quality, and there are so many styles, it's hard to not find something that you love! Being the headquarters for stylish men's and women's jewelry there are updates in stock weekly, and sometimes daily, I be pretty sure you will find exactly what you are looking for in this store! (also, a great place to shop for any special person for Christmas!) So, you kind of need to check it out now! http://www.merrinandgussy.com/
Go Go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment