Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lookbook x MaryAlice x Coach!

Hello All! I was recently approached by Lookbook.nu with an exciting offer -- to collaborate with Lookbook.nu and Coach to create a spring styled outfit featuring spring 2013 Coach heels.

When the Coach shoes arrived,  I couldn't have been more pleased. As soon as I opened up the electric orange shoe box with the gold embossed Coach emblem, I instantly fell in love with these great heels. If it is blue, I love it! ;)



These shoes are the perfect combination of blue, metallic, wood, and of course comfort! Long story short, I am very excited to share with you the outfit that I came up with to showcase these stunning Coach shoes! I do hope you enjoy and will lend me your HYPE. <3 These fabulous shoes can be found right here!
Photography courtesy of Lauren Laboyteaux photography!





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Coach's new Spring shoes!! Great look!!
    P.s thanks for the comment on Lookbook. I love your style! Now following your blog :)

    XO from San Francisco,

    Whitney & Jennifer
    http://la-di-deux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete