Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Runway Prep

Preparation is always the hardest part. When it comes to runway shows and fashion events, I go all out in my outfits! This particular runway show and fundraiser is more exciting to me than most! Why? Because this is my first show to officially cover to share with all of my amazing fans! But right now, my problem is deciding what to wear?! I am debating hard between going with a sleek and clean 1920's style outfit or getting really gussied up in a 1950's style? It's such a hard decision, so I have accrued a bundle of inspiration images that are in one era or the other. Let me know which you like better! :)

P.s. Be sure to check out the Runway event's facebook page "Fashion Cited"

                                                                          1950's











                                                                          1920's













No comments:

Post a Comment